About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, April 15, 2016

Kits!

This winter I spent a good deal of time cutting a huge box of patriotic fabric scraps into usable sizes and putting together quilt kits.  It was a time consuming process, but now that it's done, it's easy to grab a kit and sew a top together with very little thought.  Do you put together kits to have on hand for when you need a quick project to work on?

*Make sure you check Monday's post and enter to win one of Gyleen Fitzgerald's online classes!

1 comment:

Sewing Sue said...

I love kits, especially when they get my stash moving into finished tops. I also kit up lots of things for our church quilt group. We have a bunch of standard patterns that everyone has a copy of, and all they need to do is pick up a bag of fabric and go to town.

Blog Archive