About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Silkie Tags

What is the magic that draws people to silkie tags?  Kids love them!  In fact, my granddaughter, Miss Three, rubbed the silkie tag on her blanket to tatters when she was little.  It's amazing the comfort a little satin tag can hold.  While cutting the shirts apart, I noticed a care label that would be appropriate for the quilt. (The typo in the label bothers me a little, but maybe it's a good reminder that nothing is perfect!)  Not only does it provide washing instructions, but hopefully it will add a little bit of extra comfort to the quilt as well.

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

That's a great idea. Little ones do love those silky tags.

Blog Archive