About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Border...Problem Solved!

I have been trying to figure out how to put a border on this quilt for the past week or so. I was at my wits end while working on it last night and about to give up when Hey Jude came on the radio. Long story, but it's one song that always makes me think of Tami. Tears immediately came to my eyes, but I started singing along and out of the blue, how to piece the border came to me. I don't know if it was Tami letting me know how she would like the placement or not, but I'm glad the problem is solved!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Inspiration comes in all forms....love the quilt. Go to www.pitterpatterbabiesmatter.org to find out more about Heaven Sent. and contact me at fivesons4barb@hotmail.com if you are still interested.

Blog Archive