About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Red, White, and True?


It's turning out that my Red, White, and True quilt isn't all that true, because I took some liberties with the layout.  After the rows were sewn together I flipped one row end for end and moved it to the right to see what it would look like.  I liked the look, so decided to sew it!  (Hopefully not following the pattern exactly won't count against me.)

5 comments:

Anya said...

Very cool!

Jean said...

I like it this way! It looks awesome! Variations are part of the fun!that's why I added coloring sheets to the pattern this week.

Needled Mom said...

As I always say....it's your quilt so do it your way. It looks great that way too.

Karen said...

I like your flip! Going to have to remember that. Gives it a nice, but different look.

Gypsy Quilter said...

It looks like a happy, fun picnic quilt to me!

Blog Archive