About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Christmas In July?

Is it Christmas in July?  Not really.  The Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild decided that our next raffle quilt will be a Christmas Stars quilt and I volunteered to piece a few blocks for the project.  I'm hoping that I'll win the quilt once it's finished because I don't have a Christmas quilt.  If I don't win, I may have to make myself one!  The free pattern and tutorial can be found at quiltingonmainstreet.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Ramona said...

Your blocks are beautiful! This is going to make a gorgeous Christmas quilt. Will it be scrappy?

Jean said...

Very pretty block...hope you win! :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

What a pretty block and wonderful colors -- good luck!!

Needled Mom said...

That is going to be gorgeous.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Red and green never gets old, does it? I hope you win!

Blog Archive