About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Odds, Ends And Leftovers

Gyleen Fitzgerald is doing another online mystery quilt and I thought I would join in.  Gyleen is offering this mystery for free on Facebook and all you have to do to stitch along is join the Facebook group, Gyleen's Bricks, Cobblestones and Pebbles.  The quilt will be made with all scraps and stash and is perfect for anyone who has a lot of 2 1/2" squares and strips all ready cut.  The photo shows my completed first step.  I can't wait to get the next piece of the puzzle!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I wish I weren't so overwhelmed with projects that I can't participate in this mystery. Fortunately I'm looking forward to seeing Gyleen lead a workshop for our quilt club in February!

Terry said...

Very pretty! If only I didn't already have so many things going on.

Gene Black said...

I am joining the group. Hopefully it will push me to use some stash.

Needled Mom said...

I love her work. It sounds like fun.

Betsy said...

Susan I love the way thus quilt is coming along so I joined the group but I cannot find part 1. I found 2 and 3.
Can you help?

Blog Archive