About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Ruffles And Sequins

Have you seen the new Sashay Sequins ruffle yarn?  This skein caught my eye while Christmas shopping because it matched the outfit that I had picked out for Miss Two perfectly.  It has just the right amount of bling without being over-the-top and because it is ruffle yarn it was a quick knit!  I had it finished in plenty of time to wrap up for Christmas!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Looks cute! I've seen ruffle yarn but not being a knitter or crocheter, it looks like it would be hard to work it in. I love the results!

Needled Mom said...

I just saw that yarn and thought it was so pretty.

Chartreuse Moose said...

Your knitting is so lovely! I've been catching up on posts...and all of your projects are so darling! I may even declare 2014 my year to learn to knit!

Blog Archive