About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

On The Needles

It seems like I did more knitting than anything else last summer and this summer I have barely done any knitting at all!  I thought it was time to change that with a small project to ease myself back into knitting again and it doesn't get much smaller than baby socks and a matching hat.  Not that I know of anyone who is having a baby, but it's always a good idea to have a couple extra baby gifts on hand!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute socks in a lovely shade of blue.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Love that color blue. Then again, like chocolate, I don't think there's a color blue that I dislike. But I must say, your choice is especially lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Chartreuse Moose said...

Don't you love the comfort of picking up knitting needles and soft yarns? Darling socks!!!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I'm easing back into knitting as well. Love the cute little blue socks!

Blog Archive