About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Fabric Painting!

Fabric Painting with Cindy Walter comes to me via another Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative $1000 Promise sponsor.  Betty Blais of Embellishment Village sent me a 40% off coupon for anything in her store and when I saw this book I knew it was exactly what I wanted!  It covers all the basics of painting fabrics with high-quality acrylic paints for use in quilts and other projects.  I gave up painting a long time ago, but I'm anxious to buy some new paints and try the techniques in this book!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Looks interesting Susan

Cheryl said...

Wonderful! I need to see if I can find that book down here too.
I did not know that you used to paint, you never told me! Get those paints and paint us a pretty picture to quilt!
I am smiling as I write this as I know you can do this, can't wait to see what you do.

Jean said...

Sounds like fun, I have never done any fabric painting or dyeing and I am dying to!

Blog Archive