About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day!



I normally look forward to Groundhog Day because it means that winter is half over and Spring is "just around the corner".  However this Groundhog Day, Old Man Winter is dumping yet another round of snow and ice on Pennsylvania, leading me to believe that, "It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be gray, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life."

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I love Groundhog Day the movie. The weather has been anomalous all over the world. It's colder than previous years in Taiwan, too.

Barb said...

Yeah, what you said! Now really if we think about it...no way that the silly groundhog could see his shadow today...must mean *spring* is soon, right? Happy *snow and ice* day for us too! Stay warm, stay safe, seems like sewing and baking are in order!

Anonymous said...

I'm so tired of the cold...brrr. Keep toasty!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

They said he did NOT see his shadow! Yay, I think we are all sick of winter including him.

Anya said...

You realize that there are at least 2 quilts in that movie...

jen in Kernersville said...

That's so sad! Maybe you're getting all of the rest of the winter in one fell swoop!

Blog Archive