About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Information



I received some questions about the Quilted Corners of Wyalusing Barn Quilt Tour and thought I would share the answers here with everyone.

Wyalusing is a small town of about 600 people located in Bradford County, Pennsylvania on Rt. 6.

Maps for the Quilted Corners of Wyalusing Barn Quilt Tour are being printed and will be available after May 1, 2010 at all public barn quilt sites that are open for business. There will also be maps available in an outside box at the Chamber offices, 121 Main Street, Wyalusing.

Unfortunately, I have another commitment on May 1st, so I won't be able to attend the kick off, but you can bet that I will be taking the tour on my own one day very soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive