About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Did You Work On Your UFO This Week?

It wasn't easy, especially with so many of you telling me that I deserved to start a new project, (What happened to "get it done or else"?) but I did it! I avoided the temptation of starting a new project with the patterns that I brought home from the quilt show and put the second thangles top together instead! I'm glad that I didn't listen, because it feels great to finally have this top together!

Did you work on your UFO this week?

8 comments:

Lori said...

yay!!! Cross one off the list!!

andsewon said...

It worked!!! See I was really using reverse psychology on ya.... hahahaha!!;-)!
Lovely!!!
Hugs,
Lola

Stephanie in Michigan said...

It looks great! I made the same quilt in queen size for my mom and dad. I really like yours! It sure is a sense of accomplishment to finish a UFO, huh?! I am jealous! :-)

Joyful Quilter said...

Very cute! I know the feeling of getting those UFO's done...for me it's usually "I really like this quilt, why didn't I finish this before?" LOL

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wonderful!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Hmmmm...no I didn't work on a WIP this week.

I followed my own advice and started a new project!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job! Come check out the quilt party I went to yesterday! It was so much fun.

Janet said...

I'm so proud of you. You resisted even though you had all those people trying to lead you astray, me included. Yes I worked on a UFO today, yay.

Blog Archive