About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Ready To Quilt

We are still waiting for our little Miss Four to arrive. Everyone thought that she would be here by now, but no baby yet. Maybe she's waiting for a Thanksgiving birthday as originally predicted or maybe she's waiting for Grandmama to finish her quilt! Just in case it's the latter, I figured that I better keep stitching. I basted the quilt yesterday (Sharon, my knees thank you once again!) and hopefully I will find some time later today to get started on the quilting.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Happy Quilting, Susan! You can do it, and be on time ~ if not *little Miss Four* will not know! It will always be a special quilt for her!

Blog Archive