About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Too Cute Fabric Basket!

I hate going to a picnic or party empty handed, so last week when we were invited to a birthday picnic for a friend I started looking for something that I could make that would make a nice "no gifts please" gift. I found the perfect thing at the Pink Penguin blog with this fabric basket tutorial. This little fabric basket couldn't be easier to make and it went together in no time at all. Once it is filled with assorted fun size chocolate bars I think it will make the perfect "non-gift" for the birthday girl!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Hi, found you through pink penquin. Your basket is beautiful and I think the birthday girl will be very pleased.

Blog Archive