About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Ironing!

Meryl Streep said "You can't get spoiled if you do your own ironing." I wonder if she has tried Mary Ellen's Best Press yet? Because this wonderful clear spray starch has certainly spoiled me when it come to ironing! Best Press comes in an environmentally friendly trigger spray bottle that and won't clog like ordinary cans of spray starch do, but the best part about this product is that it doesn't leave a white flaky residue on your fabric and it helps get out stubborn wrinkles...even those center creases from the bolt that seem to be permanently embedded into your fabric. Best press comes in several scents, Lavender Fields, Citrus Grove, Caribbean Beach, Cherry Blossoms or sent-free and costs around $8.00 a bottle, a bit more than regular spray starch, but worth every penny in my book!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Agreed Susan, I love the "Best Press", I just wish I could find it a bit cheaper and in a BIG BOTTLE. I have the spray bottle and sure would like to go the refill way with it! But it really does just what you describe, and it smells good too!

quiltingnana said...

will have to try it...I usually use liquid starch rather than spray cans ...

Anya said...

You can find Best Press in gallon bottles at some quilt shops and online...

Blog Archive