About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Another UFO

This UFO has been tucked neatly away in a basket under my sewing table for nearly two years. For the last few days I have heard it calling me, so I think it's time to finally get it finished. I'm really not even sure how this one became a UFO. The fabrics all came from my stash and I love each and every one of them, so I can't say that I abandoned it because I didn't like the fabric choice. The pattern is from the book, Allegro by Terry Atkinson which has four different designs all using the same simple block, so I can't say that I gave up because it was too difficult. If I remember correctly, I was planning to do the whole thing scrappy using the matchstick layout. All the strips for the blocks have been cut and there are a dozen or so blocks that are finished, so all that is left is the sewing...the part I like the best! Who knows how this one became a UFO?!

No comments:

Blog Archive