About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Online Classes At Annie's

You all know that I'm one of Gyleen Fitzgerald's biggest fans, but I just had too many other things going on to join her last Facebook quilt along.  I've participated in the last few and really enjoyed the process and the finished quilts, so I was sorry to miss out, but life gets in the way sometimes.  I was pretty sure that there would be other quilt alongs and maybe I wouldn't be quite so busy the next time.  Little did I know that Gyleen would be contacting me to ask if I would be willing to review one of her online classes from Annie's Craft Store!  It didn't take me long to say yes!  Once purchased, these online classes are yours to watch, pause, and watch again as often as you like.  It's perfect for me right now.  I can quilt along with Gyleen at my own pace and not feel rushed to finish a step by a certain time.  Over the next few weeks, I'll be working through Gyleen's Learn to Quilt with Scraps class and posting about my progress along with my reviews of the class.  Judging by what I have seen so far, I think it's going to be a lot of fun!

A free preview of the class can be viewed at www.anniescatalog.com

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

What a great opportunity! Looking forward to your review.

Blog Archive