About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Another Zip Bag

When Miss Two came to visit last week, first thing on her "to do" list was to make a zip bag like the one her older sister made...only different.  I have a feeling that I'll probably be making at least three more zip bags, so that all of the grandgirls have one.  I wonder if the lil' cowboy would want a zip bag to keep his treasures in too?  I better stock up on zippers!

4 comments:

Sewing Sue said...

Check out the website wawak dot com for zippers at low prices. Even with the shipping it's still less than you'll pay at the local shops even with a coupon!

Jocelyn said...

Very very cute!

Needled Mom said...

That one looks wonderful too. I think the boys could find something to keep in one.

Needled Mom said...

That one looks wonderful too. I think the boys could find something to keep in one.

Blog Archive