About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Aged To Perfection!

This quilt has been a long time in the making!  The nine patches were from a guild swap from way back.  Then over two years ago Terry (Terry's Treasures) started a Scrappy Stars Sew Along, so I decided to use the nine patches for the star centers.  I finished the top in a reasonable amount of time, but as usual, I had to let it age in the "to quilt" pile before I could finish it.  This past week I decided it has waited long enough to be quilted, so here it is, all finished and aged to perfection!    

8 comments:

Terry said...

It's beautiful! Has it really been over two years since we did those stars?

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love star quilts. It is very pretty!

Needled Mom said...

It looks fantastic....worth the wait!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I remember you making the stars . . . your quilt is WONDERFUL!!!!

Deb said...

Hi Susan, this was well worth waiting for. It's a beautiful quilt. X

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful!! Well worth the wait.

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

Great setting for those nine patches!

Barb said...

wonderful quilt!

Blog Archive