About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, October 17, 2014

$5 Price Tag

I'm not sure just how much flannel is in this scrap bundle that I found at Sew Green in Ithaca, NY, but I can tell by the feel of it that I should be able to cut enough 6" squares out of it to make a kid sized Disappearing 9 Patch quilt.  Even if I have to add some fabric to it, I can't beat the $5 price tag for the start of a great charity quilt!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Great buy Susan

Gene Black said...

Great deal and great idea too.

SewCalGal said...

Great deal. And really helps, with the quilt budget, when you are making a charity quilt too. Great shopping!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Gypsy Quilter said...

Oh boy, new fabric to play with. Always exciting.

Blog Archive