About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Camp Is Over and Done!


Here is my Summer Camp quilt all quilted, bound, and ready for late summer picnics!  I really enjoyed every minute of Gyleen Fitzgerald's online summer camp.  If it wasn't for having to finish projects for my guild's upcoming exhibit I would sign up for the next session, but I better focus on the tasks at hand rather than starting something new!  However, if you are looking for a fun new project sign-ups for the second session of summer camp are happening now!  Find all the details at http://www.colourfulstitches.com/xcart/product.php?productid=64&cat=8&page=1

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks great. We had her as a speaker last week at our guild and she is fabulous!

Barb said...

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVe it!!

Blog Archive