About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Merry Mother's Day?

It's an odd time of year for me to be working with holiday fabrics.  I usually save winter fabrics for projects between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but shortly after Christmas my mom mentioned that she needed a new holiday table runner, so rather than trying to stitch one during the Christmas rush, I thought I would make one for her for Mother's Day!  This way she will have it in plenty of time to enjoy it when next Christmas rolls around!

3 comments:

Renea said...

Very pretty. Love the quilting on this table runner.

Jocelyn said...

Very nice. Lovely idea.

Needled Mom said...

That's a great idea. It looks so pretty too.

Blog Archive