About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Starting Over

One of the best things about knitting or crocheting is that if you aren't happy with what you have made with your yarn, it's easy to rip it all out and start over!  No harm done and the only thing you have lost is your time.  I got as far as the heel/gusset with the sock I was working on and decided that the pattern just wasn't working up the way I wanted, so I ripped it all out and started with a different pattern.  I'm off to a good start with a new sock pattern (Susan B. Anderson: How I Make My Socks) so I'll just call the last sock good practice with size 1 needles and leave it at that.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

You are right. Those stitches are much easier to remove that the sewing stitches.

Barb said...

Sometimes that is a lot of time to be pulling it out but you are so right.....nothing is permanent.

Blog Archive