About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Another Finish

This quilt is so old that I had the top put together and tucked neatly away at the bottom of the to quilt pile before I even started my blog...and that was in 2008!  Back in 2005 I was part of a group that was offering quilting classes to kids and I put these blocks together as class samples.  I believe that all of the kids actually finished their quilts at the time and now, 9 years later, I can say that my quilt is finished too!

5 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

LOL!!! Only 9 years!! But it's done, congrats!! Pretty colors...

Brenda said...

any finish is a good finish. and doesn't it feel good to get it done?

Barb said...

YEA!!!!! So fun to have a finish

Needled Mom said...

Those colors are so soft and pretty.

Jean said...

Very pretty! I have quilts that old that need quilting or binding I bet! Good job!

Blog Archive