About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, December 2, 2013

On The Needles...Again.

One thing that I really love about knitting is that projects that aren't going well can be easily ripped out and the yarn can be rewound to be used again.  No harm, no foul, and the only cost is your time.  Such is the case with this chocolate brown merino superwash wool.  I have lost count how many times this yarn has been frogged and rewound, but this time the pattern seems to fit the yarn and I'm past the half way point, so chances are looking good that this yarn will finally become a scarf!

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I'll bet it feels heavenly too.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I have no doubt that you'll end up with a finished scarf!

Jean said...

Very pretty color...now to find someone with a coat to match!

Blog Archive