About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, October 5, 2012

The Beaver Valley Piecemakers 18th Annual Quilt Show

Beaver Valley Piecemakers 
18th Annual Quilt Show

Holy Family Parish
1851 3rd Avenue
New Brighton, PA 15066

Friday and Saturday
Oct 12th and Oct 13th
10 AM till 5 PM

Sunday
Oct 14th 2012
11 AM to 4 PM

Admission $ 7
Children 12 & under Free


 

I wish that it wasn't such a long drive from here to there...it sounds like this is going to be a great show!  If you are a little closer than I am be sure to check it out and let me know how it was!  For more information visit  www.bvpiecemakers.com

2 comments:

Diane said...

been to this show-it is always good! If I can swing it, I'm going to go this year, missed it last year.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Ohh what a pretty drive that would be at this time of the year. I wish I could go also.

Blog Archive