About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, November 28, 2011

And The Winner Is...

And the winner of the vintage sheet fat quarter bundle is...

#8 stitchinpenny said...
I am thankful for my loving and wonderful husband, my beautiful and intelligent daughters, my considerate and kind sons-in-law and my fantastic granddaughters.

Congratulations!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Now it's time to shift gears into full freak out mode and get all those Christmas projects finished before December 25th!

2 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

Great win, congrats to the winner!!

Deanna said...

Congratulations to the winner--I hope all had a lovely holiday and even more to be thankful for than before.

Blog Archive