About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Woodloch Resort

As you know, I was traveling last week, so I don't have any new projects to talk about, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention the wonderful resort where I was staying.  Woodloch Resort in Hawley, Pennsylvania is an amazing all-inclusive getaway set in the middle of the Pocono Mountains on the shore of Lake Teedyuskung.  Woodloch truly has it all...you name it and they have it and if they don't have it they will do their best to get it for you!  Golf, go-carts, hiking, biking, boating, swimming, spa treatments, evening shows in the night club...the list of activities goes on and on.   If you're looking for a fabulous getaway for the whole family or just for two Woodloch is for you!

2 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

I remember Hawley. The cabin my family built was near Mt. Pocono and Hawley is nearby. Lovely area!

Tami Boehmer said...

It is definitely a great place to go with your family ... or a special friend you haven't seen in years!

Blog Archive