About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An Unexpected Thank You

The other day I found a package from Moda in my mailbox.  As I was walking back to the house, package in hand, I was trying to remember what I had ordered and couldn't think of a thing that Moda should be sending me.  Was I ever surprised to find a pack of 2 1/2" squares of Moda's Countdown To Christmas fabrics along with a thank you note for the Just One Star block that I sent to them last month!  Moda deserves kudos for sponsoring the Just One Star Challenge for Quilts of Valor in the first place, but I think they should get double kudos for sending everyone who contributed blocks a thank you and fabric!

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Kudos to them!!! I agree.

Blog Archive