About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Quilty Fun!

What fun we had on the Spring Fling Shop Hop yesterday!  We traveled 250 miles through the beautiful Finger Lakes of upstate New York to five different quilt shops.  At each shop we received a goodie bag filled with notions, a pattern, coupons and most importantly chocolate to help keep our strength up through the day!  As you can see from the photo, I came home with a tote bag full and that isn't even including the purchases that I made.  If you have never been on a shop hop before, I highly recommend it for a day full of quilty fun!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh wow.....looks like you had a blast!

Rene' said...

Shop hops are fun...looks like you got some great "party favors"! Lately I've had to stay away from shop hops...too much temptation ;-)

Anya said...

It was a fun day, indeed!

Lori said...

I've never gotten goodies like that on a quilt shop hop!! I must live in the wrong area!

antique quilter said...

sounds like the perfect day!
I have never been on a shop hop sounds like fun!
Kathie

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh wow...you can't possibly eat all that choclate by yourself can you? I'll be right over to help!

Giggles,
Kelly

Blog Archive