About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, May 7, 2010

From WIP To UFO To WIP Again

I don't know if there is a specific time frame that makes a project a UFO, but I think spending 6 months in a closet makes a project about as close to a UFO as you can get. It has been pointed out to me that once work resumes on a UFO (Un-Finished Object) it becomes a WIP (Work In Progress). I guess my Dear Jane quilt is no longer a UFO and is a WIP now that I have started working on the borders, so I did actually make progress on a UFO this week, but something tells me that I need to work on some of the other quilts that I have vowed to finish before they turn from WIP's back into UFO's again!

Did you work on your UFO this week?

5 comments:

Betsy said...

yes I did Susan. I have been delingently working on my grandmothers flower garden. I am wanting to quilt it so I need to work work on the flowers and the path hexies.

Pat said...

Nope...no UFO work for me this week, but I'm happy to see the progress you have made!

Marie Rayner said...

That looks very promising Susan!

Janet said...

No ufo's this week, just a wip. Keep going.

Mary Johnson said...

I don't know, everyone probably has their own definitions but for me once I set a quilt aside, it becomes a UFO and stays one until it's done!

The coins quilt is very cute!

Blog Archive