About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Did You Work On Your UFO This Week?

I don't have a lot of UFO progress to report, but at least there has been progress and block 6 is now complete! While I was working on this block I was trying to remember why I packed this project away to begin with and couldn't think of a single reason. I really do like the blocks and the Thangles are an easy way to quickly make a lot of perfect half square triangles. I'm actually looking forward to making the next block. Maybe it won't take me as long to finish this UFO as I thought it would!

Did you work on your UFO this week?

11 comments:

ktquilts said...

Yup, worked on my UFO, and hoping to finish the top for Sew and Tell Friday later on today!!!! Yay! I love, love, love, (not like, but love) Thangles. ;0)
Blessings,
KT

quiltingnana said...

those blocks look great...never worked with the Thangles...maybe I'll have to try

Joanne Lendaro said...

have not, but love those blocks!!

andsewon said...

Looking good!
I have not played with Thangles in a while need to pull out my rolls.
I did work on a UFO a bit yesterday...;-)

Rene' said...

Yay for you!!! Any progress is great progress. I have not used Thangles although I have some. Your blocks look good!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Good job, progress is always good. I have been finishing up projects for the last two weeks. Just keep plugging away at it, it will be done before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Good work Susan keep it up. I hope you finish this one- I think it looks really good.

I've created a UFO for the weekend- a wallhanging gift for a friend.

Barb said...

I love that quilt....No UFO's only new projects...shame on me!!

Barb said...

I wish I could answer "yes" to your question of "working on UFOs this week"...remind me often please! I like your blocks, maybe that is the answer, get them out of the totes and put them on a design wall as a reminder to work on them, YEP I SHOULD TRY THAT! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you posted about UFO's. I pulled one out today. I had put my sewing machine up after Christmas because of my foot surgery. Now that I am not having to keep it propped up thought it would be a good time to do a little sewing. I am working on a braided quilt. I love all your different blocks.

Jackie's Stitches said...

It's good to pull out and old project and enjoy it all over again!

Blog Archive