About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

More Meandering

My sister must really trust me, because she gave me a baby quilt that she just finished to quilt for her, knowing full well that I am still learning how to use my new machine and frame. She was taking a pretty big risk trusting an amateur, but it paid off for us both...her quilt turned out to be very pretty and I got a little more meandering practice!

10 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

The meanadering looks good to me. Not sure you need a lot of practice but I guess every one you do will be "practice".

Jackie's Stitches said...

It looks wonderful! I love that you and your sister worked together on the same project!

Needled Mom said...

It looks like you did a great job for her.

Vivian said...

You got more practice and her baby quilt is done. Great teamwork!

Barb said...

Looks wonerful!!

Julia said...

Oooohhhhhh that purple is to die for!!! Great quilting job, too.

Unknown said...

Hi Sue!
Your quilting is great! Meandering is something that gets better and better with time and remains my favorite thing to do on a quilt!it is so relaxing....and it is a design that goes well on so many quilts~

Janet said...

It doesn't look like you need any more fabric going by the baby quilt. It looks great.

Quiltdivajulie said...

You'll be moving on beyond meandering VERY soon at the rate you're going ... looking really good! Have fun (love the colors in that baby quilt)

Jean said...

Looks great...isn't it fun?

Blog Archive