About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Look At What I Won!

A few weeks ago I stumbled across Piper's Girls weblog while searching for ideas for things to make for the new grandbabies that are due in December. I found a treasure of ideas there as well as a contest and all that was required to enter was to tell what gift you like to give at baby showers. I was reading through the comments and decided to leave a comment as well...never expecting to win. Was I ever surprised when I found out that I had won this wonderful bundle of 19 Heather Bailey fat quarters! The line is Pop Garden and they are just beautiful! I'm not quite sure what I'm going to make with them just yet...for now I think I'm just going to enjoy the pretty package until the right pattern comes along!

Piper's Quilts & Comforts is a wonderful quilt shop located in Salt Lake City, Utah. I wish I lived closer to Utah, so I could visit in person, but they also offer online shopping...that could mean trouble for my Visa card! Piper's Girls blog features many items from their store as well as tutorials and free patterns, be sure to give it a look!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Susan,
What a lucky girl you are! Those fabrics are to die for aren't they.
They would fabulouse in a bag, so bright and cheerful.

Blog Archive