About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome to My New Blog!


I'm creating this blog to chronicle my quilting, knitting, favorite recipes and maybe even a little bit of my day to day life.

I live with my husband in a small town in north central Pennsylvania. We are the parents of two grown sons. Our oldest is married and the father of three beautiful daughters. Our youngest son is also married and is currently serving in the US Marine Corps, stationed in Cherry Point, NC.

I have been quilting seriously for around nine years or so, but have been sewing, knitting and crafting ever since I can remember! I find that the quiet times spent quilting or knitting help me through life's most difficult times...it is my therapy.

P.S. The Sewing Susan Needle Pack was given to my by the president of our local quilt guild. How wonderful was that?! Mine is an original, but you can find a reproduction as well as a lot of other fun sewing items at http://www.acmenotions.com/index.html

No comments:

Blog Archive