About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, October 5, 2009

One Weekend...Two Quilt Shows!

Yes, it is definitely quilt show season in northern Pennsylvania and southern New York! Yesterday a few of my quilty friends and I visited the Tompkins County Quilters Guild 17th biennial quilt show in Dryden, NY. The theme of the show was Traditions and Beyond and yes, there were some beautiful traditional quilts on display, but the "beyond" is what caught my eye at this show! Oh, all of the beautiful colors and wonderful designs...simply amazing!

3 comments:

julia said...

Amazing is an understatement!!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Wonderful colors (I do so love all varieties of the New York Beauty design)!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love those rich colours. Thanks for sharing. You must have some stamina managing 2 shows. :-)

Blog Archive